copyright

© 2008-2017

The works this blog are the expressly held rights of Robyn .K.Y. Reproduction (print, electronic or any other form) is prohibited without the express written permission of the author.

http://www.copyright.gov/orphan/

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Untitled (For Di)


I wish I knew what it is exactly
that makes me both excited and
frightened of you.
I want to hold your hand
and say things that matter-
But suddenly the
words remain entangled
somewhere deep
in my chest.
There is something about you-
i just don’t Know what.
I try to write about
you in my journal,
Something at least,
that would help me explain
you to myself but
nothing except your name
exists, could there be a better poem.
am excited and yet I still
don’t know why
Suddenly nothing matters.
I wish i knew what it is exactly
that makes me both frightened and
excited about you
.

7 comments:

Tess said...

Honest...
Really Honest.

Jaspa said...

Yes i too havent written in awhile but i was really excited when i noticed you had updated bro.
Again a peak into your mind

Robyn said...

@Tess Thanks
Hope everyone is good
@Jaspa one word "Cartoon"

Kenyansista said...

Its so good to see you blogging again!

Ugandan girl said...

and how can i compare - your poetry is just simply the best.

TheRustGeek said...

Sigh...

Robyn said...

@kenyan sista and am glad you still read my stuff.
@Ugandan Girl Thank you (Bows)

THE ART OF FREEVERSE BLOG

© 2008-2011

The works this blog are the expressly held rights of Robyn .K.Y. Reproduction (print, electronic or any other form) is prohibited without the express written permission of the author.



http://www.copyright.gov/orphan/

follow me on twitter

http://twitter.com/yawerobin